I have a beautiful almost 17 month old daughter named Devon. She is my world and absolute joy to be around. While raising her, she helps teach me things on a day to day bases and I would like to share this with you.
- No matter how many times you fall down, you get right back up.
- You do not judge people based on race, sex, color, ethnicity or religious beliefs. Everyone can be your friend.
- Explore everything.
- Act as if everything you come across is the most exciting thing in the world.
- It’s always a great time to play.
- Always keep moving but…
- Naps are great
- Have pure joy in everything you do.
- Food is still good off the floor, sometimes even after a day or two.
- It’s ok to cry.